It is a photorejuvenative procedure that uses IPL or intonse pulsed light that penetrates the skin with minimum skin damage. It effectively stimulates skin regeneration in epidermis as well as dermis via ensured collagen & elastin production. This result in younger fresher & tighter skin.
IPL Photo facial treatment also has an impact on acne, reducing sebaceous gland activity also destroying acne causing bacteria.
This treatment also helps in constricting blood vessels to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries or spider veins and targeting darker pigment which laser appearance of dark spot.
Post Care of Photofacial
- It tightens open pores
- Reduce the severity of acne
- Softens fine lines & wrinkles
- Treats roscoe, broken capillaries, vessels etc.
- Popular Chemicals we retuning, aleph hydroxy, salicylic etc.
- Boosts collagen & elastin produce
- Diminishes acne & chicken pox.
- Immediately apply moisturizer & sunscreen
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid make up after the sessions
- Avoid hot baths for 48 hrs
- Avoid stenos excises that produce perspiration
- Do not scratch or prick the treated area
- Moisturize frequently
- Active infections
- Very dark skin
- Recent sun burn